Thank you for your interest in helping us grow. If you wish to write for Cotton On MCR, please see the below style guide for more information.
For an exhibition / artist review / articles:
- All articles must be original and written for the use of Cotton On MCR only
- Reviews should be written as early as possible to the exhibition launch date, giving us plenty of promotion time before the exhibition ends
- We cover all artists and galleries that are based within the Greater Manchester region or, artists outside of that region that have an exhibition within Greater Manchester.
- Word count between 800 – 1200
- When referring to the artist, their full name or just their surname should be used
- Title of the exhibition and or individual pieces should be in ‘inverted commas’
- Individual artwork names should be exactly as the Artist has written them
- Reviews should be written in present tense and in 1st person
- We will add a short paragraph to introduce you as a guest blogger. Please add this information as a separate paragraph to your review: Full Name, Instagram and/or website link, a brief introduction to yourself i.e your job / your interest in arts / your studies etc
- Numbers from one to ten should be written in words, number higher than ten should be written as numbers (11, 12, 13 etc)
- Please send your article in a Word Document, separate to any images
If you wish to write a review and article, or something different for the website, please do get in touch via out contact page.