Thank you for your interest in helping us grow. If you wish to shoot for Cotton On MCR, please see the below style guide for more information.
Images of exhibitions / art galleries:
- We ask for 6 – 9 images per exhibition / gallery
- Must be high-quality and high resolution images (min 1500x1500px). We do not publish images with reflections, bad lighting etc
- Images should be either emailed or WeTransferred to us
- Images should be taken as early as possible to the exhibition launch date, giving us plenty of promotion time before the exhibition ends
- We cover all artists and galleries that are based within the Greater Manchester region or, artists outside of that region that have an exhibition within Greater Manchester.
- If at an exhibition, please also include a high quality image of the blurb if applicable to be used for information
- Please make notes of the names of individual pieces. Individual artwork names should be exactly as the Artist has written them.
- We will add a short paragraph to introduce you as a guest photographer. e.g. Full Name, Instagram and/or website link, a brief introduction to yourself i.e your job / your interest in arts / your studies etc
- We require a mix of photographs that cover the overall exhibition / space/gallery, as well as individual artwork shots and close-up detailed images
If you wish to take photographs of reviews and/or something different not stated above, please do get in touch via out contact page.